Thursday, December 15, 2011

Future Plans for the Blog

I know it's been quite a few months now since I've started the blog on September and I haven't done a lot with it, but the truth is I just can't figure out what would be at the same time, the most fun for me, as well as the most interesting for viewers. Doing basically "whatever" seemed like a good idea at the time for awhile, but it just didn't produce many results for a number of reasons. Be it my own laziness or the fact that I really had nothing interesting to write about, whatever the case is or was, it prevented me from getting as much done as I'd like. So, to that end, I will be doing some experimenting especially now that I have more options at my disposal to produce more interesting content. One of the ideas I had was to do a format similar to how the Totally Rad Show does it's production with presenting a segment everyday of the week which allows for things to be more spread out, at the same time though however, they have a structured system of progression through the week as well as permanent segments that are usually always included in their show such as a game review on tuesday, and movie review on thursday and so on.

As I don't really have a wide enough variety of interests to cover an entire week with something new, I don't know if that will be more of a deterrent to that sort of plan or not. However at the very least I will be trying to do more organized content instead of randomly putting down my thoughts on random things, however at the same time, I still will be having a somewhat large degree of me writing about my opinions on a topic that I think is interesting. For now though, to start off with a bang on doing new ideas as they come to me, I will start working on something for today that I will release later on. With that said, look forward to new changes to the blog, and hopefully a brighter future for it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment